Thursday, January 9, 2014

Welcome to 2014: Here's some food to celebrate.

Ok, so I admit this is a horrible way to start off the new year. A blog should have words, not just photos. But currently, I am tired. Trust me, I have plenty of resolutions (or rather intentions) and one of them is to follow through and grab the bull by the horns (interpret that however you'd like). However, it's Wednesday and I just spent the last 9 hours of my day staring at a screen. So, rather than give you some nonsensical ramblings of the past two weeks I spent home in the Bay - here is my visual summary:

A schmorgesborg of local Bay Area cheeses, breads and homegrown greens


Christmas Method X prime rib







Our traditional Temple Solael Christmukkah latkes, made by yours truly
Homemade dan dan mian


Beef pot pie, made with the leftover prime rib

Dim sum take-out with my Gung (holding down the table like a boss)


Goodbye dinner at the newly reopened Great China, in Berkeley

 And there you have it! Happy 2014 everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment